This dynamic and hands-on project management online course brings the principals of project planning and control to a practical level that, when applied, can help ensure that projects are achieved on time and within allocated budgets. This course has been designed to help participants pass the PMP® exam at the first attempt.
It will enable participants to:
- understand all elements of the PMP syllabus
- understand PMI’s specific examination language
- learn strategies and techniques for mastering the examination
Students will learn how to:
- explain the context of Project Management
- plan the project strategy
- execute project plans and strategy
- demonstrate the use of various project management techniques
- design a project’s organization structure and recognize appropriate levels of governance
- communicate with the project team through effective leadership
- understand the examination guidelines
Please note the cost of the PMP exam is not included with this course.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours leading and directing projects AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials
- Minimum of 7500 hours leading and directing projects AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.